We are Varnish and Redis deployment specialists. These are scalable caching technologies that remove load from your server, increase the number of simultaneous requires you can handle and deliver blisteringly quick performance.
- Deploying Varnish on its own or with Redis will deliver remarkable changes in performance, scalability and reliability
- Varnish can deliver significant reduction in infrastructure costs as its deployment will require less hardware resources to achieve better results
- Page delivery times can be cut by more than 50%.
- Memory and CPU usage is reduced by up to 50%
- Faster sites mean better SEO and happier users. This can drive significant improvements in search engine traffic
- Varnish can be rolled out quickly without making major changes to infrastructure or server configuration, and it works with most major webservers
We have also developed Varnish cache invalidation plugins and a Varnish control panel solution for Drupal and Joomla to make it easy to manage your cache. For very high traffic enterprise systems we recommend Varnish Plus.
Redis is an open source key-value cache and store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets, bitmaps and hyperloglogs. Basically it reduces load on the database server and delivers much faster performance.
To achieve its outstanding performance, Redis works with an in-memory datasetbut you can make it persistent by either dumping the dataset to disk every once in a while, or by appending to a log. Persistence can be optionally disabled, if you just need a feature-rich, networked, in-memory cache.
Redis also supports master-slave asynchronous replication, with very fast non-blocking first synchronization, auto-reconnection with partial resynchronization on net split. Which in plain English means it is really scalable and is suitable for High Availability hosting solutions.